• Priced below market for fast sale
• Very low multiple of .58 times gross sales and a .87 based off EBITDA using the
existing 112 lights. Huge upside to add an additional 500 lights.
• 400A provided by Southern California Edison currently, they have agreed in writing to add
an additional 4,000A to the building by December 2019. Generator use is permitted for
current power needs.
• City Cannabis tax super low @ only $5/sqft of building space per year
• Based on 152 bloom lights, we expect to get 2 lbs from each light and do 5 harvests a
year which would give you a total of 1,520 lbs a year @ $1800/lb, that would give you a
total gross revenue of $2,736,000.
• If you add the additional 500 lights that would give you an additional $9,000,000 in gross
revenue for a total of $11,736,000 a year
• At $600/lb for expenses, that would give you total expenses of $912,000 based on 152
bloom lights. This would give you a net income of $1,824,000. At 652 lights that would
give you a net income of $7,824,000.
• Turnkey for new operator. All staff already in place.
• 6,251sqft of the building is not being used yet, can be used for expansion
• Inside the 8,000sqft industrial building are 2 Modular buildings 8ft wide by 45ft long, each
building is 2 stories. We are cultivating in the 2 modular buildings currently.
• Each modular building has 4 levels of racking, 2 racks per story, a very efficient use of
• Currently have 112 LED Bloom lights and just ordered 40 more which would give a total of
152 bloom lights.
• 2,432 plants.
• If a rolling rack system is utilized at 3 levels high you can add another 500 lights, in the
remaining open space in the industrial building. The ceiling height is 16 ft.
• The rent is 8,000sqft times 2.25/sqft which equals $18,000/mo NNN
• Local and State Cultivation license in place.
• Operations started 5/10/18.
• Asking price $1,600,000 Seller will cooperate with a profit share or similar with a sizable
• Inventory: Included in asking price
• Real Estate: 20 yr lease available at $2.25/sqft NNN
• Building SF: 8,000
• Employees: 3
• Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):Included in asking price
• Facilities: 2 Modular buildings each one is 8ft wide by 45ft long, each building is 2 stories.
Each modular building has 4 levels of racking, 2 racks per story, a very efficient use of
space. Currently have 112 LED Bloom lights and just ordered 40 more which would give a
total of 152 bloom lights. 2,432 plants