• Very low multiple of .22 times projected gross sales and a .46 based off
EBITDA. Gross projected sales of $9m annually. Manufacturing start date
of December 2018.
• 3,700 Sqft extraction facility. Rent $2.25/sqft NNN, base rent is $8,325 Super low
city tax at only $5/sqft per year.
• Comes with all brand new equipment including a Precision PXP
volatile extraction system, a 4 inch Pope distillation machine, UL listed
certificates, 20 liter rotary evaporator, 27 cubic ft ultra low freezer,
Polyscience chiller, Edwards scroll pumps, 2 Vacuum ovens 4.4 cubic
ft each, Julabo ultra low refrigerated heating circulator, GC5000 gas
compessor, Welch chemical duty pump with vacuum, plus all other
accessories necessary to make all extraction products including
budder, wax, distillate, shatter, crumble, etc.
• Prime location in Adelanto because of the extremely low city excise
tax of only $5/sqft per year. Low labor rates in this area as well.
Volatile extraction licenses are difficult to obtain due to so many cities
restricting its use. Volatile extraction is the most efficient and speedy
way of extracting cannabis. The extraction market is in its infancy with huge
upside to gain market share.
• The extraction facility is 3,700sqft, however the work area where the
extraction process occurs is only 480 sqft. So you have an extra
3,220sqft of area to expand and install multiple extraction systems
where you can double, triple, quadruple etc. your capacity.