This is an amazing opportunity to acquire a turn key cannabis cultivation with an option to purchase the real estate. This cultivation is located in the sun-grown cannabis Mecca of the world, the Emerald Triangle (The renowned growing region spanning Mendocino, Humboldt and Trinity County). Many of the same environmental conditions that make northern California ideal for the production of grapes for wine will also make it ideal for large-scale commercial cannabis production.
This farm is vast in scope. It combines indoor and outdoor cultivation spaces, totaling nearly 25,800 square feet of cultivation. This farm currently supplies over 40 medical and recreational licensed retail and delivery operators.Their growers have produced award winning flower in the Emerald Cup! Creating a demand by the retailers who only want to be known as the shop that carries the finest flowers that are available for their customers.
In addition to the cultivation business, the seller is also willing to sell the Real Estate for $2.5mil.
- 2018: 1,200lbs of flower produced
- 2019: 2,500lbs (Projected) Can be produced on the property
- By allocating resources into building out a proper greenhouse for the 7,800 sqft Indoor license, it can produce 3,000 lbs of Indoor product annually. Indoor flower sells on the market for $2,000/lb, this can generate an additional $6mil a year from the Indoor cultivation alone !
- 18,000 sqft licensed for outdoor
- 7,800 sqft licensed for Indoor mixed light
Total 3 licenses: 2 Outdoor, 1 Indoor
- 44kw generator
- 900 gallon tank (Fill up once a month)
- Water Well 41 gallons per minute
- Option A : Lease (Open to a long Term Lease)
- Option B: Real Estate Purchase ($2.5mil) + Asking Price for Cultivation Business ($2.5mil)
Asking Price: $2,500,000.00 (Just Cultivation Business) or $5,000,000.00 (Cultivation Business + Real Estate)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Eric Espinoza, DRE LIC CA# 02077927