Fully functioning and licensed cannabis-extract facility, includes:
- F-1 Occupancy Building with Friendly Landlord - option to purchase real estate is available
- OLCC Recreational Extract License
- OLCC Wholesale License
- Equipment included with sale, see list below
- 3 MRX 20L Supercritical CO2 extractors
- 3 G&D 10.5kW/4HP Heater/Chillers 40,000 BTU Hot/Cold
- 3 Chicago Pneumatic QRS 15hp compressors
- 1 Schutte Buffalo Cannamill
- 1 Buskirk Engineering PM810 - 18” Pelletizer
- **Optional: MRX 100L extractor is available for purchase
- Currently producing between 60,000-65,000g of crude oil per month. Could increase with additional shifts and inputs to 100,000g/month range.
- 60,000-65,000g of crude oil translates into roughly 30,000-32,000g distillate
Revenue (Toll Process vs. Wholesale)
Current toll processors in OR charge $5.50-7.50/g depending on volume purchased. Prices could go down or up dependent on the vendor and whether input material is provided.
Current Wholesale price for CPG is $18-20/g.
Based upon the equipment configuration above and present market pricing, potential yearly oil revenue is *estimated to be:
- If produced in bulk and sold to third parties: $2,046,000 to $2,790,000
- If produced for wholesale distribution (sold in cartridges): $6,696,000 to $7,440,000