Craftsman Style Bungalow located at the top of 25.37 private acres and surrounded by oak trees with views. Custom Mortise & Tenon construction, radiant floors, paver walkways with flower beds. Gourmet kitchen with Wolf gas range, built in butcher block, breakfast bar and granite countertops. Living Room/Dining room combo with large picture windows, built in cabinetry, Dining area has French doors that open to a patio with a path that leads to an 8 person Hot Tub. Laundry room, Bedroom and bath are also on the Main floor. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms 1 bath and a large window seat.
- 10,000 Sq/Ft Canopy Licensed Outdoor Grow, turn key ready.
- Custom community gate installed, keeps people over a mile from the home for security
(Driveway is .75 miles long)
- Additional electronic gate to enter the property, plus a third gate halfway up the driveway before ﬁrst grow site is visible.
- Lower property area fenced in for privacy/security
- Oversized 2000 Sq/Ft shop (25 foot ceilings), built in same Japanese Mortise & Tenon construction. (Included in support area for cannabis processing)
- 200 Sq/Ft cabin for guests or on-site worker with garage below for vehicle, or used for nutrient storage
- Large pole barn for parking or equipment storage
- Wood storage (or any long object like ladders, PVC pipe, Etc) building with rollers to easy load heavy object in and out.
- Additional building halfway up driveway, 120 Sq/Ft with electricity and water.
- Right outside this build large ﬂat pad cut with RV hookups for electricity, water and sewage
- Additional Building in lower garden area, 100 Sq/Ft and has electricity and water
- Lower garden area has underground irrigation run to each zone and can be controlled by Galcon 7001 smart valves to make watering/feeding on a schedule a breeze. Also had conical 500 gallon 7001 smart valves to make watering/feeding on a schedule a breeze. Also had conical 500 gallon and 1000 gallon conical tank for easy feeding and washing out (They ﬂush like a toilet after feeding or Tea)
- Upper Garden area has 6 Zone custom watering/feeding/tea setup with Galcon 7001 valves they have computer interface for easy programming. Two decks (12’x12’ and 10’10’) installed to hold tanks and bubblers and wired for water and electricity for all electric pumps.