NEWLY COMPLETED OPERATIONAL CANNABIS FACILITY - OVER TWO YEARS TO COMPLETE BUILDOUT AND LICENSING
- Designed to produce harvests on-monthly basis.
- 66 lights finishing each month 66 lights @2lb/light = 132lbs* 132lbs @$1800/lb = 237,600* $237,600 * 12 months - $2,851,200 annual gross*
- Facility is designed to operate all in house cultivation, such as cloning, veg., flower, dry and processing
- Facility includes full inventory of clones, teens and flower rooms
- Facility is fully integrated into Metrc ( track and trace program)
*The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Monetary figures are estimates only.
- The entire facility designed to be power efficient as possible. It consumes extremely low energy and water costs considering the size of the facility
- The FMV of lease benefit to potential buyer is ~$1.8 million and nine years of lease agreement remaining Facility holds fenced off street parking (Motorized Gate)
- Over $1 million in Tenant Improvements (fire sprinklers, epoxy floors, 32 cameras etc.)
- Facility zoned for all cannabis licenses
- Local and state compliance up to date. Completed job card with city of Oakland. CDFA annual renewal paid up to 05/21. There are no debts, loans, or liens on this business
- ! 12,040 sq. ft. of area for sale. Speciality indoor cultivation license (up to 5000 sq. ft. of canopy)
- Designed by a collaboration of veteran cultivator and industry experienced engineers and architects.
- 132 flower lights (1000w double ended), 24 veg lights (315w cmh), 24 tons of HVAC, 600amp 3 phase power service, 3 trimPal trimmers
- Closed loop rooms with CO2 enrichment (permitted with evacuation systems)
- Four complete Doser Feed Systems with over 25 zones for flexibility
- Combination of rolling and fixed trays
Fair market evaluation $4.6-5.2 million. Available to serious buyers.