- Delivery, Distribution, and Manufacturing Licenses
- State-licenses & City COO are in place
- Lease at $1.50/sq ft ($10k/month)
- Turnkey build-out with all permits for operation
- $200,000 invested in tenant improvements
- Asking Price: $1,300,000
1. Type 7 Volatile Manufacturing‐ The use of volatile solvents such as butane and hexane for the creation of cannabis extracts. This solvent type allows for the creation of high‐end and more desirable extract products versus Non‐Volatile such as ‘live‐resins’ and ‘ diamonds’.
2. Type 9 Non‐Storefront Retail (Cannabis Delivery). California recently approved a change to Prop64 which disallows the ban of retail cannabis deliveries by municipalities‐ meaning there is no limit to where cannabis products can be sold‐ a distinct advantage versus a storefront. The largest cannabis advertiser, WeedMaps, also removed 50% of illegal listings in January 2020, paving the way for massive growth in this sector.
3. Type 11 Distribution‐ Repackaging and Resale to licensed entities as well as providing ancillary services such as testing, transportation, and quality control.-