Oakland: Delivery, Distribution, and Manufacturing
- Delivery, Distribution, and Manufacturing Licenses
- State-licenses and permits for operation
- 14,000 sq ft building
- Lease at $12,000 per month
- Equity partner in place
- Fully functioning kitchen
- Small build-out required for manufacturing
- White Labeling opportunity for one of California's most sought after brands
- Asking Price: $500,000
1. Type 6 – Manufacturing Level 1 (Nonvolatile) For sites that manufacture cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents, or no solvents. A Manufacturing Level 1 M-Type 6 licensee shall only manufacture cannabis products for sale by a retailer with an M-Type 10 license.
2. Type 9 Non‐Storefront Retail (Cannabis Delivery). California recently approved a change to Prop64 which disallows the ban of retail cannabis deliveries by municipalities‐ meaning there is no limit to where cannabis products can be sold‐ a distinct advantage versus a storefront. The largest cannabis advertiser, WeedMaps, also removed 50% of illegal listings in January 2020, paving the way for massive growth in this sector.
3. Type 11 Distribution‐ Repackaging and Resale to licensed entities as well as providing ancillary services such as testing, transportation, and quality control.on