21-acre farm zoned EFU, Less than 5 miles to downtown McMinnville. Rarely property with extensive rental income.
1. Beautiful remodeled 2 story home 3260 sf: 4 bedroom 3 baths, 3 car attached garage; Room above garage has a separate entrance. Built in 1990. Currently, renting the house for approximately $4000/month.
2. 1- 4000 SF fully built out OLCC approved barn turnkey (currently gaining rental income of $4800/month with 10% increases built in yearly Barn has 5 stalls. Strong renter and has 3 more years on the lease. Currently being rented out to a Tier 1 OLCC approved cannabis company. Turnkey facility rented out. Current tenant would like to do future expansion and build out to a 10,000 sf indoor tier 2 license and facility. Anticipate more income revenue once they rent more land for expansion.
3. 1- large outbuilding structure (covered RV garage area)
4. Tack room, shop
5. Has well on property. Able to dig other wells on the property.
6. Has some water rights. Has large pond with a creek that runs through the property.
7. Expansion is easy. City has already pre-approved multiple OLCC licenses with infrastructure that can be built on this property. Additional rental income with built out facilities.
8. 12 tons of hay in the lower 10 acres, 3 apple trees, 2 plum trees, 1 cherry tree, and 1 pear tree. Fully fenced and cross fenced.
Used to be an alpaca farm. Can be owner of a beautiful piece of land in McMinnville and enjoy rental income of over 100,000/year.