This property with Tier 2 producer, wholesale, processor license can be purchased as property only (be an owner and continue to rent to current tenant) or purchase property with the licenses.
12 acre farm which includes:
1. 2 nicely remodeled homes (2 separate parcels), secure locations
2. 1 2 story barn (renovated)
3. 4 Bay Pole building (renovated)
4. Upper and lower pastures, garden areas, fruit trees, creek, deer, game
5. Grandfathered full water rights; 2-3 spring on the property with creek that runs all year round.
6. Co-op electricity so best rates
7. 2 autolight deprivation greenhouses (2 greenhouses at 2000 sf each: quality comparable to indoor grows)
8. Tier 2 producer licence for up to 10,000 sf, wholesaler/distribution license, and processing licence approved by OLCC (renewed recently, never had any violations): currently 8600 sf of space between 2 indoor structures and 2 autolight deprivation covered greenhouses (OLCC approved indoor space). Anticipate $500K - 1 million/year in revenue projections for 2021.
9. County pre-approval to expand further to total of 40,000 sf indoor grow space.
10. Full lumbar rights on property for income.
11. Property can be purchased and continued to be rented out to current OLCC company that is there or property and license can be sold together. Licenses will not be sold without property since licenses are tied to the property. Currently rental income is excellent and anticipate it to grow should property owner decides to expand.
12. Expansion potential: If owner expands into 4 separate facilities 4 - 10,000 sf indoor canopy turnkey operations/building anticipate rental income of $75,000-100,000/month.
13. Current manager and staff are willing to stay, educate, train and help transition or continue the turnkey operation so that you do not have any headaches and start out earning on your harvests.