Asking Price: $500,000
3.35 ac contractor yard. with a wide variety of permitted uses. Easy access to Expressway 86. Property is accessible via Expressway 86, Highway 111, Harrison Street and Avenue 55. One half mile north of Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport. Great opportunity for owner/user contractor storage yard. Single Family Home with 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths.
- Cannabis Use: Manufacturing, Cultivation, Distribution
- Licensed: Eligible
- Zoning: Zoned M-SC (Manufacturing Service Commercial)
- Size: 3.35 ACRES
- Building Sqft: 2195 SF
- Building Stories: 1
- Equipment: Well and Septic tank
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Construction: Single family detached
- Ceiling Height: 9 feet
- Existing Utilities: Well and septic tank with water and sewer lines nearby.
- Sewer: Septic. 18” force main line at Shady Lane and Airport Blvd.
- Water: Well. 24” main line at Shady Lane and Airport Blvd.
- Power (amps): 200
- Parking: Contractor yard.
- APN: 763-250-030
- Location: One half mile north of Jacqueline Cochran Regional.
- Cannabis Tax Rate: Max of 8% on gross receipts for retail, 5% on gross receipts for manufacturing, $15/SF cultivation.
- Taxes (Proposed): For cultivation, on July 1, 2020 the max per square foot shall rise to $20. On July 1, 2022 the max per square foot shall rise to $25.
- Year Built: 1960
Terms of Purchase
- Type: Sale
- Price: $500,000
Find more information on this property here.