Asking Price: $1,590,000 ($11/SF) Listing 234
Available all or part - Lot 13: 3.32 AC & Lot 18: 3.27 AC. Located inside Coachillin', the largest master planned industrial cultivation and ancillary canna-business park in the United States. Proposed 54,000 SF Cannabis Facility, Proposed 14,400 SF Headhouse. Fully improved parcel with block wall on north end. No manufacturing tax in Desert Hot Springs. Specific Plan eliminates need for individual Conditional Use Permits (CUP's). Low HOA fees that include security.
- Cannabis Use: Cultivation, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Licensed: Yes
- CUP: Specific Plan eliminates need for individual Conditional Use Permits (CUP's)
- Zoning: 1-L (Industrial)
- Size: Available all or part
- Lot 13 - 3.32 AC
- Lot 18 - 3.27 AC
- Proposed Building SF: 54,000 SF
- Existing Utilities: Electric, Domestic, Agriculture & RO, Water & Dry Sewer
- Topography: Flat/Rough Graded Pad
- Location: Coachillin' Business Park
- City Tax Rate: Annual tax of $25 per square foot for the fi rst 3,000 square feet, and then $10 per square foot for the remaining space. No Manufacturing Tax in Desert Hot Springs.
- Year Built: 2020
- Terms of Purchase
- Lot 13: $1,590,000 ($11/SF)
- Lot 18: $1,566,000 ($11/SF)
- Terms: Cash, Purchase price includes all utilities to site, paved road, perimeter fence.
Real Estate Only