Oregon Cannabis Portfolio Opportunity Overview:
Turn-key leaseholds and licenses for the asking price of $3.9M. The real estate of the Salem location can be purchased for $900K.
- Included in Dispensary Licenses are approval for Home Delivery and approval for Recreational/Medical Sales.
- 2020 Average Monthly Revenue:
- Salem - $41,000
- Eugene - $83,000
- Products: Flower, Wax/Dabs/Shatter, Edibles, Cartridges, Tinctures, Topicals, Hemp Products (Tax Exempt), Kratom, Smoking Accessories and Merchandise (T-shirts, Hats, Beanies, Hoodies, etc…)
- Each location has (2) POS stations with the ability to add a 3rd
Processing License - (Eugene, OR)
- Endorsements: Extracts (BHO), Concentrates (Solventless/Hash), Medical Sales, Industrial Hemp Extraction and the ability to be registered for food production.
- Current Products: Shatter, Wax, Butter, Sauce, Live resin, Cartridges, THC-A Crystals, Rosin, Bubble-Hash
- 2020 Average Monthly Revenue – $120,000
- Production Capabilities:
- Shatter/ Oil – 25,000 – 30,000 grams/ month
- Distillate – 1L/Hr
Wholesale License - (Eugene, OR)
- Ability to purchase, store, sell & Distributes products from any license type.