- Feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I now own the property in Washington, MA that I grew up on. I live in CA now since 1991. I really don’t like New England. It’s just too cold or rains all of the time, so I moved for the weather. I moved my mother out with me at the end of 2015 because she couldn’t take care of herself. She had mild dementia. I am a health and fitness professional teaching fitness at 2 colleges and I’m writing a book about how I used my health and fitness knowledge to stop her from forgetting me, and it worked. I hate the sugar and pharmaceutical industry. Hating the pharmaceutical industry is my mission in starting this cannabis farm. My mother passed away in June of 2019. feel sentimental about the property, and I don’t want to sell it
- My property has a very small house on it of about 1000 sq feet. 3 rooms, 1 bathroom, living room, and a combined dining room and kitchen. My house sits on the end of a dead end road and it is completely secluded with a forest line of mowed lawn of about an acre and a half, but my property is almost 8 acres big. The town is zoned for Tier 1 cultivation. There are no schools around.
- am looking for someone or 2 1/2 ppl who are experienced on a cannabis farm who want to live there and farm it. I need someone who knows how to apply for permits and everything else required for this venture. Initially rent would be $1200/month with tenant paying for utilities and either paying for or doing the lawn mowing and snowplowing, but getting a little truck with a snowplow would make you easy money for the area. When all licenses are completed by tenant and cannabis cultivation, then rent would be raised and we can negotiate this prior to occupancy as a win-win for both of us. All non-portable structures will be paid by me and we could work together to get crowd funding for the structure and license fees.
My priorities are:
1. I never want to break the law.
2. I don't want to destroy the beauty of my property.
3. I'd like to make a decent profit within reasons.
4. I'd like to help people, so I hope ¼ to 1/3 of the cultivation would be for medicinal reasons.
5. You may grow whatever strains you want, depending upon your experience and what the soil can handle. It was farmed prior to my parents buying the property in 1962.
If you think this might be of interest to you, then please mail me a resume and some sort of a business plan that we could use when we apply for the permits.