The states first vertically integrated CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practices) facility with capabilities of extracting 4800 pounds of biomass per day (winterized), produce over 100+ liters per day, distillate, t-free, and isolate. Property consist of 36 acres, 100,000 sq ft of green houses, 4,000 sq ft of extraction, 4,000 sq ft of product manufacturing with an additional site plan approval for 28,800 sq ft and 247,808 sq ft of greenhouse. Property also has 27,000 sq ft of supporting operation (offices, drying, storage, education, store. We also have a cultivation license for over 650 acres and 1,000,000 sq feet of indoor cultivation. Barn on property is 7,000 sq ft. Property is fenced in with over 100 cameras, restricted access areas with key fob entry. Outdoor field with underground irrigation fed from our 100,000 gallon+ pond. Property has 5 wells which is feeding pond, greenhouses and buildings.
Custom dryers capable of drying over 25,000 pounds of full hemp plants per day!!!
New York state went recreational marijuana. This facility will without a doubt qualify for that license as its already licensed by NYS DOH to handle THC extract. Key take aways of this facility
1. It has over 100,000 of Greenhouse
2. It is located in Orange County, cannabis friendly with multiple medical marijuana operators,
3. It has sufficient infrastructure to support the electrical load,
4. Licensed CBD growers, extraction, product manufacturer, and retail,
5. Speed to market immediately after obtaining Recreational Marijuana License, minimum 2 year head start to market this scale 2 year delay with planning board, build out, public hearing, etc.