The Adelanto Development is a 7.2-acre Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution Complex that is subdivided into six independent 1.2 acre lots. Each lot has its own APN and address. The City of Adelanto has approved the CUP and LDP for the development of six 27,950 square foot cultivation, manufacturing, extraction, and distribution buildings on each of the lots. Each lot contains a fully engineered and certified 27,950 square foot building pad.
Status for each of the six lots- PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SITE PLAN FOR COMMUNITY LAYOUT AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Lot A: SOLD
Lot B: SOLD
Lot C: Available for Sale for $2,000,000
Lot D: Available for Sale for $2,000,000
Lot E: Available for Sale for $2,000,000
Lot F: SOLD
The seller made the following infrastructure improvements for each pad of the subdivided properties:
- Completed and installed 10 feet high-security fence and two security gates to the complex.
- Completed grading and the precision grading for the interior streets, parking surface, curbs, gutters, and sidewalks.
- Installed sewer lines, storm drains, water lines, and street lights
- Installed utilities: telephone, electrical, water.
- Installed a 4-inch gas line to each lot. Each lot has the capability of running up to 1,500,000 watts of natural gas generators.
- Each lot has been graded/compacted and approved/certified for placing a building or greenhouse on each lot.
- The community has shared streets, parking spaces, security fencing/gates, and cameras- this is all governed by community CCR’s.
- Three of the six lots have been sold. On a case by case basis- the seller will consider seller carry financing. Additionally- the owner is also willing to consider leasing options.
For more detailed information, please contact Charles Frieda at First Step Plus, LLC- Phone # 760-991-0882 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org