The Harvest Club has an attractive Medical Cannabis License package with some unusual advantages grandfathered in due to its early status and investment. It is a premium asset for a more mature and capitalized operator. It also has become available at an opportune time in Massachusetts, where there is a significant deficit in cultivation/production capacity versus retail demand for both medical and recreational. Coupled with the trending upside in consumption rates (patient and rec consumers), there is an attractive wholesale opportunity in that this package has a ‘preferred’ fast-track status for adding a rec license, which would then enable cross selling excess product (up to 45%) to rec retail.
We are willing to negotiate for the right buyer. The asking price range is $750-850K. We may also be open to financing a portion of the purchase amount at an exceptionally competitive rate.
- Fully vertical license - cultivation, processing, manufacturing, transportation and retail
- Provides for preferred (fast track) awarding of additional Adult Use/Recreational license
- Portable - may be transferred to another municipality; secure your desired locale by jumping right to the HCA process
- Eliminates upfront licensing process accelerating time-to-operations; enables needed capital to be spent on getting to market, and faster
- Dual licensing advantage with no required co-location
- No cap on cultivation canopy (unlike Adult Use/Recreational capped at Tier 11, 100K sq ft)
- 45% of excess medical crop produced may be wholesaled
- Footprint in a top U.S./global medical R&D hub for future upstream strategic partnerships/JVs or acquisition
- Significant upside for customer growth; medical cannabis patients can purchase larger quantities with higher THC levels tax free
Overview deck available. Contact Art Stewart directly: firstname.lastname@example.org