Humboldt County in Bridgeville, CA. 40-acre improved and engineered site with a fully functioning first-class quality farm that needs some finishing touches. Both the property and the farming operations have enormous potential upsides and have been strategically built-out the site with that in mind. The property is situated on the top of the ridgeline replete with sun providing the Humboldt Effect for which the region is Internationally acclaimed.
The following is a list of the material tangible and intangible assets of the property/farm:
- Fully state annual licensed mixed light-tier 2 (6,720 sq. ft.) and medium outdoor (32,440 sq. ft.); adult uses. Humboldt County CUP .
- Property is 90%+ built out with a total mixed light of 6,720 sq. ft. in three greenhouses and two discrete areas of 32,440 sq. ft. outdoor cultivation grow-ready.
- Three greenhouses include one 2700 sq. ft. Forever Flowering Greenhouse fully programmed/automated light-dep greenhouse with Wi-Fi, auto roof, gavitas, veg lights, end fans, air movers, heater, etc. and two 20 x 100’ (2000 sq. ft. each) automated hoop greenhouses with light-dep, lighting, end fans, air movers, electrical subpanels, etc. with electrical distribution systems.
- Permitted Ag Well with automated pump/measuring system fueled by solar energy and diesel generator back up; 185’ deep to aquifer. Additionally, three 5,500 gallon water tanks with automated system fed from the Ag Well and then distributed throughout the property; mostly underground pipelines. We also have two 3,500 gallon fire suppression water tanks (total 7,000 gallons) and 2,500 gallon mixing tank for teas, nutes, etc.
- Additional ag structures totaling 2,192 sq. ft. and commercial equipment including:
- one 452 sq. ft. Pacific Yurt that is 90% finished inside but completely livable/usable now with full insulation, flooring, windows, some furniture including w\high-end futon bed/couch, cabinets etc. It is livable (but plumbing/septic needs to be added). J nearby rustic outdoor shower.
- one 12 x 24’ grandio greenhouse for nursery/vegging (needs 5% finishes) with all possible accessories/features including auto roof vent openers.
- five 112 sq. ft. junior barns; one used as nute delivery/Wi-Fi shed and other four used as drying sheds.
- four 160 sq. ft. containers used for drying and storage.
- an old grandfathered 12 x 21’ weather-beaten shed used for storage. Approved for remodel.
- Several tool sheds, jo-boxes, full tools/farming equipment, sprinklers, etc.
- Several vehicles including two ATV bobcat/Polaris with beds, leased bobcat with attachments, ranch truck/ford 250 with tow/bed, several dump trailers covered/not covered, and a new fully enclosed trailer for hauling.
- Tons of drainage rock and full underground drainage system throughout the cultivation sites and surrounding areas of the property. All LSAA requirements met/approved culverts installed.
- PG&E staked but not in place yet. Currently using multiple Goal Zero power banks (3), 7 generators of various sizes including 2000s, 7000s, 25kw and 72kw and solar charging panels.
The acceptable terms would include a sale or ground lease with option to buy. Asking price for the sale of the business / license is $2.5M. The real estate would be additional.
Vice President, Transaction & Advisory Services
DRE # 02116483
Alternative Real Estate Investments, Inc