Processor License & Facility is turnkey and ready to go!
100% Compliant Track Record with Zero violations on the license.
1. Multi-State Operators, wanting a turnkey license and facility to expand their Brand into Oregon
2. Oregon Operators, wanting a processor license and facility to vertically integrate
3. Startups, wanting a turnkey facility to start their business with minimal overhead
2 Units (with 2,200 sf of total space)
1st Unit 1,100 sf has OLCC Processor License and ODA Licensed commercial kitchen.
2nd Unit 1,100 sf is used as a warehouse space for non-cannabis touching business operations but is not currently licensed.
The 1st & 2nd Units could be connected to double the amount of licensed space, or the 2nd Unit could be used for Hemp operations.
1. Concentrate - approved to make solvent-less extracts like kief, rosin, hash, alcohol extraction, glycerin extraction, infused coconut oil, etc.
2. Medical - approved to make medical products for patients
3. Hemp - not currently approved, but quick and easy to do
4. Topicals - not currently approved, but quick and easy to do
Compliant Security System with SOPs for weekly compliance audits.
Multiple parking spot for employees and walking distance to convenient stores and restaurants.
Based on our operations, the current kitchen can do about $1MM in annual product. If the office space was converted to kitchen, it could do around $1.5MM. And if the 2nd warehouse space was converted to kitchen space it could do $2MM+ per year.
Landlord has been flexible and great to work with, which can save you a lot of money in this industry!
Space also has potential for Retail.
The buyer will have to obtain, from the OLCC, a change of ownership for this license before it can be used for processing. The seller agrees to hold the purchase price in an escrow account until OLCC approval for change in ownership is complete.
Only the processor license, lease transfer and kitchen infrastructure are for sale. The company’s brand, product lines and equipment are not for sale in this offer. The kitchen infrastructure will stay in place with an ODA (Oregon Department of Agriculture) approved commercial kitchen that’s turnkey.