Two offerings available for a build to suit testing laboratory. Located in the heart of Los Angeles' "Green Zone", be the first testing lab in a community abundant with retail, distribution, and cultivation. The facility is set up for easy drop off and processing of test samples, with 2 loading dock doors and on site gated and secured parking available. Type 8 testing laboratory license approved.
• 4,290 Sq ft
• 23’ ceiling
• 300 amps current power; upgrade to gain additional power is pending
• On site, gated and secured parking
• 2 loading dock doors
• Fully sprinklered building
• Facility is set up for easy drop off and processing of test samples
• 3 restrooms on premises
• Type 8 Testing Laboratory License
• License # LA-C-20-001484-APP
• Construction documents approved
• Lab equipment to be chosen by tenant
• DTLA, in the heart of Los Angeles’ “Green Zone”
• Near the I-10, 5, 110, 605, 101, 710 freeways
• Be the first testing lab in a community abundant with distribution, cultivation, and retail
Option 1: Base rent of $3.25/sq ft + licensing fee. Tenant would be responsible for Tenant Improvements and equipment.
Option 2: Base rent of $3.25/sq ft + licensing fee. Landlord would be responsible for Tenant Improvements and equipment.
Both options present amazing opportunities to hit the floor running in this booming industry. This is the moment to fill the void of testing labs in the neighborhood. NDA and POF are required.