This is a built to suit opportunity for all greenhouses which are to be delivered in 27,600 sqft pods, each single pod contains Units A & B, each unit is 12,600 sqft, allowing for 10,000 sqft of canopy with lights. A separated 2,400 sqft head house includes drying spaces, office and distribution, allowing for 2 Mixed Light Cultivation licenses. These units are to be delivered in December of 2021. (Full equipment list to be provided to qualified tenants)
Currently the property sits on 14,000 acre reserve of water which is tapped into by 3 wells generating up to 780 million gallons of water per year at 1,500 gallons (75 hp pumps) a minute each (its more than the whole operation would need). Full water rights for unlimited access is permitted by the state and county.
Property has 3,000 amps three-phase power available and 480v distribution throughout the warehouse and to each greenhouse. Additional power can be provided in the future and are plans for phase 2.
- 15,120 sqft nursery supporting all the operations or a stand alone nursery operation.
- 15,000 sqft of warehouse space will be available for manufacturing and distribution.
- 1,600 sqft available in two units for delivery operations.
- Of the initial five (5) pods and one (1) nursery, three (3) pods and one (1) nursery is available at this time, plus all the manufacturing, distribution and delivery spaces. *each pod is 27,600 sqft*
- Phase 2 will include an additional seven (7) pods totaling 220,800 sqft of greenhouse.
- CEQA review is complete.
- Tax rate – 3.5% gross proceeds.
Lockeford, CA is in San Joaquin County and sits in a heavy agricultural area which provides a great work force and most importantly lots of water. You are conveniently located 1-2 hours from major cities such as Sacramento, San Francisco San Jose and Fresno. As many operators have their experienced work force in NorCal this is an easier transition logistically. Lockeford has no high risk fire areas as per the California State Fire Marshall.
Terms of Lease
- Lease Rate: $82,800 per month per 27,600sqft or $993,600 per annum, plus NNN
- Deposit: 4 months of monthly rent totaling $331,200
- Tenant: Must be well funded and experienced operators
- Due Diligence: After MNDA is signed a full due diligence package will be provided including items below
- Development Agreement
- Cannabis Fees SJ County
- Sample Lease
- County Local License Application
- Equipment List – Greenhouses
Miklos Campuzano – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE# 02072292