This is being sold by way of court ordered receivership and is subject to court confirmation.
Unique opportunity to acquire a state of the art LA Style Luxurious cannabis retail business in Palm Springs, California. The previous owner invested approximately TWO MILLION dollars into the buildout alone. Not only does this business have beautiful luxury aesthetics, it is located in Palm Springs most desired location in Downtown.
This is a great opportunity for an operator who is located in Riverside County and is looking to move operations into a great location geared towards exposure and sales, someone looking to expand their footprint in the Riverside Cannabis Market while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets, a multi-state operator or someone who is looking to enter the industry into a fully turnkey business.
- Space: Total: 4,124 Sq. Ft. Retail Space: 864 Sq. Ft. Consumption Lounge Space: 1,000
- Rent: $5 Per Square Foot
- Lease Terms: 3 YRS w/ Option to extend
- Approximately $2M Overall Invested Into Buildout
- PRIME Location in Downtown Palm Springs
- Option To Purchase Real Estate: $6M
- Sold by way of Receivership (Zero Debts and Liabilities on License)
- Retail Storefront: Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Non-Storefront Retail Delivery: Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer.
- On-Site Consumption: THE NEXT BIG THING IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY, you can open up a marijuana lounge. The move gives visitors a place to smoke or eat edibles, since many hotels and rental properties don’t allow for smoking. Similar to alcohol, cannabis can’t be consumed in public places.
Looking for Funding?
Whether it’s for a fast growth situation, a turnaround in a rising industry we can connect you with lenders. If you are looking for acquisitions, purchases and expansion these lenders could fund against a company’s revenues, accounts receivable, licenses, inventory, and real estate. By focusing on assets, instead of balance sheets and projections, the lenders could fund opportunities that banks can not. Please notify the listing agent mentioned below if you want to hear more information about this.
Asking Price: Inquire For Price
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Elliot Cardenas, DRE CA LIC# 02138336
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC #02091143
If you have any questions call Elliot (619) 770-2699 or Drew (619) 653-0483
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com